Daily Archives: September 18, 2013
I’ve been on somewhat of a hoop plateau lately. Although I still have some perfecting to do on things like shoulder hooping, shoulder breaks, and hooping on 1 foot, I don’t think I have learned a new hoop trick in over a year. So what I would like YOU to do is send me your favorite hoop tutorial video. The video can be of yourself or someone else. I will be choosing a winner at random to receive a HoopBunny Hula Hoop of their choice at the end of the giveaway. Entries will be accepted from now until 11:59 PM on October 7th. You have up to 5 ways to enter, each entry increasing your chance of winning. You can enter the giveaway in the following ways:
1. Post your favorite hooping tutorial video to the HoopBunny Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/HoopBunny
2. LIKE HoopBunny on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HoopBunny
(Let me know you LIKE HoopBunny in the Comments below!)
3. SHARE the HoopBunny giveaway on your Facebook Page.
(Make sure to tag the HoopBunny page in your status update!)
4. Follow @HoopBunny on Twitter: https://twitter.com/HoopBunny
(Let me know you follow @HoopBunny in the comments below!)
5. Tweet the HoopBunny giveaway to your followers on Twitter.
(Make sure to mention @HoopBunny in your giveaway tweet!)
**Post new tutorials, share, & tweet each day to increase your chance of winning!**